We’re Open For Business
We are closely monitoring the latest government guidelines in order to keep our staff, premises and business safe and Covid-19 secure. In light of recent announcements in January 2021, we remain open for business and are working hard to ensure the safety of our valued customers.
If you have any questions at all about the ways in which we are working and how we are here to help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to completing your order soon.
|Place Your Orders Now!|
Returning To Work After Covid-19 Guide
We have put together a handy guide to let you know the best practises we are implementing to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our teams and customers remains our utmost priority.
- Small Trials: We have run trials on site with a small number of workers to aid in the completion of a critical construction project – a care home. This allowed us to test our updated working practices to ensure they manage the risk of Covid-19 successfully. We are now confident we have safe site working procedure in place to increase the capacity of our commercial installation division over the coming weeks.
- Reduced Office Staff: We have split our office teams into ‘bubbles’ and most staff will mix on-site and home working.
- Factory Zone Splitting: Our factory floor will be split into zones with clear hazard tape to ensure operatives are clear on the maximum number of people per working area.
- Necessary PPE: We have worked hard to ensure our teams are equipped with the necessary PPE, including unrestricted hand sanitiser.
- Risk Assessments: All operational procedures will be monitored and reviewed to ensure our RA’s are always up to date in the evolving challenge of managing the safety of our teams in relation to Covid-19.
We would like to reassure our customers that safety and security remain Dempsey Dyer’s number one priority. We have spent this pivotal time adjusting to the ‘new normal’, ensuring our working practises keep our people safe while building up to achieve the same level of productivity as before.
In March, we took the difficult decision to temporarily close our factory to ensure the wellbeing of our staff. It was only by putting into place new safety practices and processes in line with the latest government guidelines that we felt happy to open again. These changes have affected everyone in our company and in the industry at large, and we will use this to grow and develop our business further.
To see more detail on the way we are working safely, download our full Covid 19 Statement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!
|Contact Us Today|